The Resource 100 essential modern poems
- 100 essential modern poems
- Statement of responsibility
- selected and introduced by Joseph Parisi
- Title variation
- One hundred essential modern poems
- Collects one hundred poems from the past century that reflect modern culture, including works by William Butler Yeats, Langston Hughes, Dorothy Parker, Wallace Stevens, and Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Cataloging source
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A14 2005
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 100 essential modern poems
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.