"My brave Mechanics" : the First Michigan Engineers and their Civil War, Mark Hoffman ; foreword by William M. AndersonThe Resource "My brave Mechanics" : the First Michigan Engineers and their Civil War, Mark Hoffman ; foreword by William M. Anderson
- "My brave Mechanics" : the First Michigan Engineers and their Civil War, Mark Hoffman ; foreword by William M. Anderson
- Title remainder
- the First Michigan Engineers and their Civil War
- Statement of responsibility
- Mark Hoffman ; foreword by William M. Anderson
- A 2008 Michigan Notable Books selection
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 433-451) and index
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Volunteer engineers -- The sinews of war -- Camp Owen -- South to Kentucky and Tennessee -- On to Corinth -- With Mitchel to the Tennessee -- Work and warfare along the Tennessee -- Into battle at Perryville -- Mutiny -- The fight at Lavergne -- Filling vacant ranks -- Forward to Murfreesboro -- Back across the Tennessee -- Holding Chattanooga for the Union -- Building the supply net -- Protecting Sherman's supply line -- Wheeler, elections, Atlanta, and a new regiment -- More men -- Atlanta and the march to the sea -- With Thomas in Tennessee -- Into the Carolinas -- Final weeks of the war -- Homeward bound -- Postwar heroes
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- xviii, 470 pages
- (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- illustrations, maps
- System control number
ContextContext of "My brave Mechanics" : the First Michigan Engineers and their Civil War, Mark Hoffman ; foreword by William M. Anderson
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.