The Resource Small town murder songs
- Small town murder songs
- Statement of responsibility
- a 3 Legged Dog Films and Resolute Films and Entertainment production ; produced by Lee Kim ; produced, written adn directed by Ed Gass-Donnelly
- When a young, unidentified woman is found dead by the lake, the victim of a brutal and violent crime, Walter, an aging small-town police officer, is called to the scene of the town's first murder investigation in decades. Haunted by his past, and hampered by the mistrust of the community and a state police officer overseeing the investigation, he sets out to solve the murder, complicated by his ex-lover and his suspicion of her current boyfriend
- Awards note
- Fipesci Critic's prize, Best film, Torino International Film Festival; Offical Selection, Seattle International Film Festival; World Cinema Director, Phoenix Film Festival; Best actress, Whistler International Film Festival.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Brendan Steacy ; editor, Ed Gass-Donnelly ; original score, Bruce Peninsula
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R, some violence, disturbing images, a scene of sexuality, nudity and language
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S6355 2011
- Peter Stormare, Martha Plimpton, Aaron Poole, Jill Hennessy, Ari Cohen
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Small town murder songs
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.