The Resource 1-2-3 calligraphy! : letters and projects for beginners and beyond
- 1-2-3 calligraphy! : letters and projects for beginners and beyond
- Title remainder
- letters and projects for beginners and beyond
- Statement of responsibility
- Eleanor Winters
- Title variation
- One-two-three calligraphy!
- Easy exercises to learn calligraphy. Kids everywhere will be grabbing their calligraphy pens, because this follow-up to the wildly successful Calligraphy for Kids offers them even more artful fun. Inside they'll find new alphabets--and new ways to render the alphabets they already know--as well as fresh techniques and projects. There's coverage of the basic rules of layout; a review of some of the fundamental skills; advice on changing the weight of italic letters and forming italic capitals; and an introduction to both Swing and Modern Gothic handwriting. With just a little practice, children can make eye-catching signs, design their own personal stationery, address colorful envelopes in elegant script, and create calligraphic pictures and other decorations to hang on the wall
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .W7475 2006
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of 1-2-3 calligraphy! : letters and projects for beginners and beyond
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.