The Resource J.C. Leyendecker : the great American illustrator
- J.C. Leyendecker : the great American illustrator
- Title remainder
- the great American illustrator
- Title variation
- Great American illustrator
- J.C. Leyendecker was the most successful illustrator of his time, creating over 500 paintings for magazine covers, including 322 for the Saturday Evening Post, and advertisements that made his clients famous. His paintings portrayed a lifestyle that resonated with millions of Americans
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Executive producer, Shep Brozman ; produced by Arny Stone & Gregg Suskin ; directed by Arny Stone ; written by Michael Tobias ; director of photography, Evan Stone ; editor, Gregg Suskin ; music Craig Stuart Garfinkle
- LC call number
- NC 975.5 .L49
- LC item number
- J3 2001
- Narrated by Ossie Davis
- live action
ContextContext of J.C. Leyendecker : the great American illustrator
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.