The Resource "F" is for fugitive : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- "F" is for fugitive : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Title remainder
- a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sue Grafton
- Seventeen years after the murder of Jean Timberlake at Floral Beach, her self-confessed killer suddenly reappears, and the case reopens
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Thorndike Press large print famous authors
ContextContext of "F" is for fugitive : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.