The Resource "N" is for noose, by Sue Grafton, (sound recording)
- "N" is for noose, by Sue Grafton, (sound recording)
- sound recording
- Statement of responsibility
- by Sue Grafton
- Capture and storage technique
- analog electrical storage
- Configuration of playback channels
- Control code
- 3 7/8 x 2 1/2 in.
- 6 sound cassettes (ca. 9 hrs.)
- Groove width / pitch
- not applicable
- Other physical details
- analog, Dolby processed.
- Publisher number
- RH/ 682
- Special playback characteristics
- dolby b encoded
- Specific material designation
- sound cassette
- 1 7/8 ips (tapes)
- System control number
- Tape configuration
- quarter 4 track
- Tape width
- 1/8 in.
ContextContext of "N" is for noose, by Sue Grafton, (sound recording)
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Clair County Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.